News & Events
Easter Triduum and Weekend Schedule
- Holy Thursday – April 2nd, 2015
- Mass – 7:00 PM
- Eucharistic Adoration – Until 11:00 PM
- Night Prayers – Until 10:45 PM
- Good Friday – April 3rd, 2015
- Stations of the Cross (Outdoors) – 3:00 PM
- Adoration of the Cross – 7:00 PM
- Holy Saturday – April 4th, 2015
- Easter Vigil – 8:00 PM
- Easter Sunday – April 5th, 2015
- Mass in English – 8:00 AM
- Mass in English – 10:30 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt – 11:45 AM
- Mass in Tagalog – 12:30 PM
- Mass in Spanish – 5:00 AM
Easter Lily Sale
The Women Guild has sold Easter Lilies. They will be available for pick up the weekend of March 28 and 29. There will be Guild members in the narthex to assist you.
Youth of Nativity
Parish Easter Egg hunt sponsored by the Youth of Nativity directly after the 10:30 Mass Easter Sunday, April 5th. Please have the children bring a bag or basket in which to collect their eggs. Donations of small, individually wrapped candy are welcome and can be given to Stephen Peyton or Theresa Krier.
Want to become Catholic?
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults at Nativity is on-going. If you know anyone who may be interested in joining the Catholic Church, please invite them to the RCIA to simply inquire about the Church as they discern their journey of faith. More info.
Fishers of Men
Nativity’s chapter of Fishers of Men meet every Saturday after the 8 am Mass in Stelling Hall. The gathering time is one hour. Änd He said to them, follow me and I will make you Fishers of Men.” Mark 1:17.
Contact Walt Hanna at (901) 385-8277 or (901) 857-4069 for more information.
St. Vincent dePaul
The new SVDP Soup Kitchen is now open.
On September 24, 2013 four volunteers from Nativity fed 130 people. The next Soup kitchen is March 17th. Volunteers meet at 8 am at Nativity on the 1st, 3rd, & 4th Tuesday of each month. If you would like to volunteer, there is a sign up sheet on the table in the Narthex.
For more information, contact John Walton (901) 568-0910. March’s Tuesdays are the 3rd & 17th.